Welcome to Sølvberget, Stavanger kulturhus, Stavanger's cultural centre, where knowledge, experience and understanding merge.
Sølvberget is Stavanger’s cultural centre, where knowledge, experience and understanding meet. Sølvberget is situated in the middle of the city centre.
STAVANGER PUBLIC LIBRARY:
- is divided into four sections, Fiction and Fact, Music and Film and Children and Youth. Fiction and Fact is located on the first and second floor. In addition you have Madla bibliotek
, - which is a separate library branch located at Madla Amfi.
Did you recently get a fine? Read more .
STAVANGER CHILDREN AND YOUTH LIBRARY:
- is located on the second floor and provides children’s literature, music and films. Arranges a large amount of children activites throughout the year.
STAVANGER MUSIC AND FILM LIBRARY:
- is also located on the center’s first floor, and provides a wide collection of compact discs, lP records, DVD and Blue-Ray discs, music and film literature and music notes.
- is a branch library located at Madla Amfi. We offer a modern and local meeting place, - with a good selection of books and other media. Events and activities throughout the year.
- The International library is part of the library in Stavanger. It has one of Norway’s biggest collections of foreignlanguage literature. the International library is a library for those who wish to read literature, including magazines, in other languages than Norwegian. We offer books in almost 50 languages, split on two departments; one for adults and one for children and teenagers.
FREE WI-FI AND COMPUTER FACILITIES:
- Public access to computers is available in all our libraries and is free to use. All visitors are also welcome to use our free Wi-Fi Service. the service is free but there is a charge for printing and copying.
- The library offers several quiet study areas.
INTERNATIONAL NEWPAPERS AND MAGAZINES:
- The library provides a wide range of local, national and international newspapers and magazines to the public. These are available on the first floor.
- Café Diem
- Renaa Xpress Sølvberget
Movie Theatre, SF Kino Stavanger
Automatic ticket sale all day on
- Telephone: +47 51 51 07 00
- Internet: www.sfkino.no
Other important subjects in English:
Sølvberget, Stavanger cultural center
- Telephone: +47 51 50 74 65
- Telefax: +47 51 50 70 25
- E-mail: E-mail us
Adress: Postboks 310,
- Location: Sølvberggata 2